Have you ever thought, "If I could go back in time - I would have done something else, or done that differently?" The other day while driving to work a scary thing happened...I started to think. (Insert laughter here.) I started to think...Wouldn't it be neat to go back in time and see events that took place in my father's life? Things I would have loved to have seen...
- I would love to see various scenes of him growing up as a kid. To see what shaped him.
- To see the era he grew up in.
- I would have loved to have seen when he surrendered to the ministry.
- I would have loved to heard his first sermon.
- To see Mom and Dad's Wedding.
Those were just some of the things I thought of as I was driving to work. Not sure what triggered me to have those thoughts, but I enjoyed them to tell the truth. None of us can go back in time to do things differently. But, I guess we can daydream a little and wonder how things took place.
Now...Back to the future.