Tuesday, December 15, 2009

"She Did Great!"


Many of you know my Mom was to have surgery yesterday. Over the past week, my Mom had been so sick...and I am sure anxious on having her surgery. I would be also. To be honest, she really had doubts if she would be able to survive the surgery.

There were so many of you praying for her. I received phone calls, text messages, emails, and even notes on Facebook..."Praying for your Mom and family." That means so much for anyone going through an event like this.

For over two hours, our family visited in the waiting area when we were asked to meet with the doctor in a small conference room. We walked down a long hallway...in my mind thinking and praying for my Mom. As we sat down in the conference room, the door slowly opened and the doctor walked in..."She did great!", she said. EXHALE! What a relief. God is so good!

Now I am hearing she may be leaving the hospital today. Wow! Hard to believe. Thank you Lord...and thank you for those that kept her and us in their prayers. God is Good!

No comments: