Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Visit to St. Louis...

My brother and I left Northwest Arkansas at 6 a.m. Saturday and made our way to St. Louis to see the Cardinals. Mark ran into someone at the gas station that sold us some tickets for the Saturday game...padded seats mind you. We already had tickets for Sunday's game thanks to the generosity of my wife Kelley, but we wanted to take in another game while we were there.



The first game the Cardinals blanked the Royals 5 to 0. The second game...not so lucky. I believe the Royals won 3-2. I tend to forget the score when the Cardinals lose. We had good seats for both games.



We met an interesting character attending the Sunday game. Mr. Six with Six Flags was there. He has a very interesting dance and entertained the fans.


1 comment:

Mike said...

Sheessh, it has been forever since we talked...I didn't know you got to go to a Cards game...lucky dog, although, I think I could've done without Mr Six...he looks a little scary. Glad you had a good time