Thursday, August 6, 2009

Mark Darr for Lt. Governor...


I would like to invite my vast readership of my blog to visit my brother's website, http://markdarr.com/. My brother...Mark Darr is running for Lt. Governor of Arkansas in 2010.


On Mark's website you will be able to find out more about him and his stance on the issues. And, in the event you need more, and more information of Mark until you just can't stand no more...just kidding! I believe you can get linked up with him on Facebook, and Twitter. Who knows - maybe he will give you a "Tweet." I think there is also a place to donate, or give money to his campaign. Hey, we are sons of a Baptist Minister. You know we would have to pass the plate!


All I ask is that you look over his website, and get any information you may need on him.


Also, I wanted to pass this on. Mark is having a Northwest Arkansas kickoff on Sunday August 30th at MAD PIZZA from 4-6pm. Free food and drink!!! Donations will be accepted toward his campaign.

No comments: