Monday, August 31, 2009

My Thoughts and Playing Catch Up...


Why on Earth have I not blogged as much lately? I get tired of saying, "I'm just real busy!" Come on soldier get up and get blogging!!!

I thought I would just put down some thoughts, or some things I tend to ramble about from time to time. Ok, and away we go...

Thought #1: I think I am going to invest in night vision goggles or glasses. Have you ever tried to walk around in your house at night with no lights on? You tend to find sharp objects, or other things that can test your religion if you happen to walk on them. My latest encounter was last night when I kicked a Gremlin-like creature, which I am sure came from a Happy Meal. Plus, I don't think I would look that scary in goggles???



Thought #2: I am really proud of our Life Group at church. A year or so ago, our Life Group (Sunday School Class) was all but thought dead. But, God had other ideas. God sent John Ciesla and his wife Angel as teachers and the class has taken off. The last two weeks we have had 27, and 24 in attendance. Isn't it amazing what God can do?

Thought #3: My St. Louis Cardinals are rocking!!!!!!

Thought #4: And on a sad note...I have been told by a co-worker, Ashley Edwards, that a wirehaired dachshund by the name of Chanel has died this past Friday. Chanel held the Guinness World Record for oldest dog. The dog celebrated her 21st birthday on May 6 – that's 147 in dog years, according to the Guinness Web site.

1 comment:

g-lowe said...

the goggles actually make you look pretty harmless