Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Psychological Make-up of a Child...


Today, I left work early to take both of my girls to the doctor for their flu shots. Lizzie Kate had the option of getting s shot, or she could take the Flu-Mist option. I thought since it was painless, that the Flu-Mist option would be best for her. Morgan took the shot.

Well, apparently Kelley had Lizzie Kate psyched up and ready to take the flu shot. After it was over she kept telling me that she wanted the shot. She wanted the shot and a Scooby Doo band-aid. There was nothing I could do about it now. I thought I had done what was best for her, but I guess not!

The nurse was nice enough to find a Scooby Doo band-aid for us, but Lizzie still wanted that shot. I thought I made a good decision. Well, I guess this time, Father did not know best!

No comments: