Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Cheetah Girls and Morgan win their 1st Tee-Ball Game!!!


Ah, memories...It has been a long time since I have hung around a ballpark. Last night brought back a lot of memories, and it involved a game I love - Baseball!

Even though this was Morgan's first ever t-ball game, you would have thought that she had played this game forever the way she looked in her uniform. As I was walking her to her field, I asked her if she was pumped! Morgan said, "What does that mean?" Are you fired up I said! "Yes" Morgan said.

The Cheetah girls scored 5 quick runs and never looked back as they won 15-11! Needless to say Dad was proud. Morgan played 2nd base, and also pitcher. She got a hit every time she batted. Yes, she plays the game the way her dad used to! Well, truth be known she is probably better.

Morgan's team may not win every game, but I will still be proud of her. I am glad she likes to play the game I love!