Tuesday, April 21, 2009

You talk about being busy...

The other day I started thinking about what I have planned in the next couple of months. This weekend I have "Relay for Life", where I will help with games. April 28th is Morgan's first t-ball game. May looks to be a very busy month as well. In May I have two cemetery decorations, a family reunion, t-ball games, and will also help put together a Group Administrator Meeting for work.

My point is that we are so busy in life. I guess it just goes with the territory of getting older. Speaking of older, where do all the years go? My mother showed me a picture of me in the Second Grade in my yearbook the other day. The picture was in black and white...black and white! I do not think color was invented back then.

In other matters, my mom got some good news regarding her cancer treatment the other day. The medication seems to be working, and right now she is not needing surgery or chemo. She sure could have got a worse report! Thank you God. Thanks to everyone fro their prayers!

1 comment:

Sharon Craig said...

I know you're busy...the time rushes by so quickly. Hang on and enjoy every minute.
So glad to hear about your mother. Praise God, He is so good.
Love to all,
Sharon