Thursday, April 9, 2009

Things can get kind of hectic...


If it seems like I have been kind of M.I.A. for awhile when it comes to blogging, please forgive me...I have had a lot on my plate!

I want to thank everyone for the prayers, the thoughts that my family has received regarding Lizzie Kate. Again, she is still doing fine. Continue to pray for her as she will have another CT scan in a month or so.

My mother needs your prayers as well. She is having another biopsy tomorrow in Little Rock. I am sure her test results will eventually narrow down the treatment plan for her. Lift her up and ask that God be close by her side during this whole process.

Another thing that just consumed me lately is my new role in calling Deacons to see if they can serve for the Lord's Supper at our church. This was all new to me. I do know now that I really worried too much over this, when I should have turned it all over to God. I worried and worried, wondering if I was going to find enough men to serve for three services! But, you know...once I went to church, things started to fall into place. Next time I am going to tell myself to not get so worked up over this. I am going to try to lean on God more. I truly think we have all been there one time or another!

2 comments:

Sherry Drennan said...

Yep, glad you're back!

Sharon Craig said...

Missed you tons. Glad, too that you're back.
Happy Easter.
Sharon