Friday, April 10, 2009

You are still a Princess to me!


There is no easy way to sugarcoat this...Lizzie Kate got her hair cut yesterday! I say no easy way to sugarcoat this, because some have said when you think of Lizzie Kate - you think "hair!" What I would not give to have her hair now! I am a little short in that department lately!



Kelley set up an appointment to have Lizzie's hair cut. Kelley told me that Lizzie Kate was worried what I would think about her hair after she got it cut. She knew I thought she had "Princess hair," and I told her that many times.

They cut off over 10 inches off of Lizzie Kate. The hair is being donated to "Locks of Love." It makes Lizzie Kate's haircut even more special.



When I saw Lizzie Kate later...I gave her a big hug and a kiss. I told her I loved her new hairstyle. See, I not only loved the Lizzie Kate with "the hair." I also love the new look Lizzie Kate. Both Lizzie Kate and mMorgan will always be a Princess to me!

1 comment:

Sharon Craig said...

I LOVE her hair. She looks adorable.
Happy Easter,
Sharon