Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Burst of Energy...


Do you lack energy? Do you sometimes wonder what keeps you going? I do not worry about the energy level One of my girls has a high energy level at night - Lizzie Kate. The "Caker" can run circles around you and just keep going and going. She is my late night buddy and does not want to go to bed. She wants to watch her show, of course on your television.




Well, last night was no exception. She started doing a few "tricks" and said, "Put this on your blog. Put this on your blog." Then she would do another "trick", and say, "Put this on your blog. Put this on your blog. How do three year-olds know what a blog is? My goodness how times have changed. Morgan wants on my Facebook. Now, what she is going to do once she gets on there is anyone's business.

The pictures you see are the "tricks" that Lizzie Kate performed.




How can I say "no" to the "Caker", when she wants to be in my blog.

2 comments:

Sherry Drennan said...

You can't...and you shouldn't! what a doll!

Mike said...

The Caker sure is a ham isn't she!