Monday, February 23, 2009

Please forgive me. It has been three days since my last submission...

Maybe that is why I have three things to talk about today. Now, on with the show.

Do you ever wonder how things seem to disappear? Do your supplies seem to disappear sooner at times? Well, I am not saying our dog food disappeared quicker, but I watched as Lizzie Kate dumped a couple of cups of dog food in the dish for Zack, and was feeding him one piece at a time. What a caring child.





Yesterday, Kelley, Morgan and I were driving to church. Lizzie Kate was staying with Memaw. We were all talking when Morgan said, "Dad, one of these days I really want you to run for President. I really, really, do dad!" I asked her if she wanted a lot of people to not like her dad? She said they would. "I would make t-shirts saying, I (heart) Philip!" We all got a laugh on that one. Needless to say, the t-shirts are now in production!

The third thing I will mention is something that was getting a few laughs on Facebook. Friday night, we all went to eat at Steffey's Pizza. Morgan was needing a little of my "attention." As I was reaching for her, I realized I had caught my belt buckle on the table. I did not realize the extent of the damages until I got up from the booth...My buckle was broke, and my belt was loose! Thank goodness I did not pull a circus clown act, where my pants hit the floor. Now that would have been embarrassing to say the least. I mean, at least the clown gets to wear makeup and hide their true identity!

1 comment:

Sherry Drennan said...

OMG, you made me LOL w/ the circus act.

Where can I get one of those shirts? Actually, I'd like one that says "Bus Driver #9 is my BFF". Can you do that one?