Saturday, February 7, 2009

What a Great Day!

Today Morgan, Lizzie Kate, their Poppy and I had a day out all to ourselves. We had the best weather today, so we decided to do some fun things outside. We started out at McDonald's. After we ate, the girls got to play in the playground. Lizzie Kate joined Morgan at the top and slid down the slide.



After McDonald's, we went to the Crossett zoo where the girls got to feed deer and a camel. They really loved the animals. Lizzie Kate claimed one of the deer tried to eat her ponytail. That could have been bad.





The girls then got to play on the playground. I was proud of Lizzie Kate the way she has started to climb. She told me she was going to be brave and she was just that...Brave!



I got to have a little fun myself by making shapes of rabbits, etc. with my shadow. I know...grow up!



The topper of the day was us visiting the biggest tree in Ashley County...The Morris Tree. You can see how wide the tree is based on how much it dwarfs Lizzie Kate and Morgan.



I may share more on that tree in one of my next post if I can be brave like Lizzie Kate. More to come later!

1 comment:

Sherry Drennan said...

What a fun day! What was KPD doing? Glad you guys had a great visit.