Friday, February 13, 2009

Case Solved! I found my cell phone case!


Mystery #2 has been solved. I finally found my cell phone case. The "Caker" as I suspected, was behind the caper.


This morning Lizzie Kate wanted her pink purse that was high on a shelf in her closet. She wanted to put her little black and white puppy in it. Once I retrieved it off of the shelf I noticed something inside...my cell phone case. I said, "Caker",you put that in there didn't you?"





On the picture you can see that the "Caker" came clean and admitted taking said case. No charges will be filed at this time. I have looked all over for that case. Lizzie Kate must have put it in her purse a long time ago. Then, Kelley probably cleaned up her room and put the purse on the shelf, not realizing the case was inside - case closed!

3 comments:

Sharon Craig said...

that's so funny. i love yalls life.

guess what? we're going to have another baby. jim and heidi are due in october. YIPPIE!!!

Erin said...

Funny funny!!!

The Brinkley Bunch said...

Seems like an episode of "Cold Case Files"...