Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Outdoor Sports Banquet...


Last Saturday night the Outdoor Sports Banquet was held at the Greenwood High School Arena. This was the second year in a row the event was held. I am just going on what I heard, but I believe there were over 1,800 tickets sold. The most important numbers were those that accepted Christ. There may be a more up-to-date total, but I had heard that 32 adults and 10 children came to know Christ! That is the most important numbers!



I thank God for the good weather we had, and the great turnout! The food was good, many prizes were given away, and someone went home with a new 4-wheeler again. I have posted some pictures to show what kind of crowd we had there. Thanks goes out to the many that worked and helped with this event.

1 comment:

Mike said...

The banquet was a complete success! If only one person had come to know Christ then it would have been worth it!