Friday, February 20, 2009

Morgan performs during halftime during Bulldog Game...



Tonight Morgan and the Elite Stars got to perform their routine in the high school arena. I cannot speak for everyone, but every time I see her perform, I get proud. It isn't just cheer where this happens. I am proud when I hear her class say the "Pledge of Allegiance" at school. I am proud when I hear her sing. Lizzie Kate knows I am proud of her as well. What a unique girl she is.

Something crazy happened to me tonight. We ate at Steffey's Pizza. I was trying to keep the girls in line when I accidentally caught my belt on the table. I did not recognize it immediately, but once I got up from the table, my belt was wide open. I was hoping my pants would stay up! They did!

Say a prayer for a friend of mine, Darin Drennan. I believe he broke his wrist and his elbow. Get well soon!

1 comment:

Sherry Drennan said...

whew! glad the belt mishap didn't turn tragic! thanks for the prayers...D appreciates them very much!