Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mentally tired...

Today I attended what is called Continuing Education classes. Every year I have to have 8 hours of continuing education hours to keep my license. So, today was the big event. There is no test involved, but you have to endure 8 hours inside a crowded room listening to insurance information. You do not even get a t-shirt stating..."I survived continuing education", for attending. You do gain some knowledge, but for the most part it is just a way to obtain the hours you need.

The best part about going to the classes today was being able to see some people I used to work with in Fayetteville. It really was good seeing them again. I have been blessed to work with some great people over the years.

I hope to be refreshed and ready to break out with some new blog material soon. So much seems to be happening lately. Thank goodness is Friday tomorrow!

1 comment:

The Brinkley Bunch said...

Amen to that! This has been an exhausting week!!!!