Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Dentist...Chick-fil-A...and a friend!

Morgan had a dentist appointment today. I left work to pick her up at school at 10:30 am. The appointment went well...no cavities...no major work planned! Is this my kid? Ok, I know she is my kid, but the lack of major dental work does not sound like me at all. In fact, I am scared to go to the dentist. I know I need to go, and I will in due time!



After the dentist appointment, Morgan and I went to Chick-fil-A. Since today was St. Patrick's Day, everyone wearing green got free ice cream! And if that was not enough incentive to eat there, they had green lemonade. Also, something happened I have never seen happen there before. A cheer rang out as someone was the 100th customer. I had to explain what happened to Morgan. I told her since they were the 100th customer, they received their meal free. Morgan's response, "Not fair!" I have never seen that happen in person, and it sure has never happened to me. My co-worker Ashley, who eats there all of the time, has been the 100th customer multiple times!



As we were getting ready to leave, we noticed Andria Francis going through the drive-thru. I had to take a picture. She asked me if she was going to be in my blog? Now, would I do that?

3 comments:

Mike said...

You think you could set me up on a date with the girl driving, she's pretty cute!

Cary Plunkett said...

Philip! I have been the 100th customer before! I was pretty excited about it--it has only happened once though. Good luck!

Erin said...

I was the 100th customer once!! It was in the drive-thru. And of course, I was planning to use a coupon for a free sandwich, so I really didn't get much for free. I wanted to rewind and order a big nugget tray or somthing...