Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Night Out...

Kelley and I got a rare night out together. I took her to "Confessions of a Shopaholic." When we first walked into the theater, I was the only man in the audience. There were like 10 women at that time. You talk about a "chick-flick!" I decided to make the best of it and decided to crack a joke. I said,"Are there any guys in here?" That got some laughs, and one lady said I was their hero. As a little more time passed, more guys showed up.

I told Kelley that I was going to take our picture and put it on the blog. She was not willing at first, but then I saw others taking pictures. I said Kelley we have to take our picture. She finally gave in.



It was a bearable "chick-flick." My favorite quote from the movie was from a debt collector named Derek Smeath. He was in constant pursuit of the main character. The quote went something like this..."Let me tell you -- the more you look at me, the funnier that gets." You will just have to see the rest of the movie to know how it fits within the movie.

So guys...go ahead and see the movie. You will get some laughs out of it. It is definitely not the worst movie I ever saw.

1 comment:

Sharon Craig said...

Just one question? Is this when Morgan was babysitting Caker? I heard she told Gran that yall were watching a movie and she was in charge. How funny is she?
Love,
Sharon