Monday, March 9, 2009

Time Passes...


This weekend flew by! But, then again, don't most weekends blow by us quick? Answer...Yes, they do. "I'll take Quick Weekends for $400, Alex."

Here is a quick rundown of my weekend. Friday night, the girls and I took Mom out to eat at Steffey's Pizza. That's right, I went back to the scene of the crime where I broke the buckle off of my belt. I am glad to report that I did not have a mishap this time. The pizza was real good. Then my sister came up Saturday after she found out the news Mom received from her biopsy. They all came over to the house and we rode the 4-wheeler. Kelley and I also worked out in the yard. Life goes on...

Saturday night we all went to Catfish Hole. My gosh I ate too much! I am already too heavy, and to borrow a phrase from "Cheers", if I ate there too many times "I would be up to my ideal weight if I was 9 feet tall." Their hushpuppies are unbelievable! One has to wonder if their hushpuppies will be in Heaven?!?!

Continue to pray for Lizzie Kate and my Mom. We are still waiting for an appointment date from Children's. Kelley just called me and said the place on the outside of Lizzie's head has really went down! I believe that is an answer to many prayers. I truly believe we will get the same result from what we cannot see as well. Keep praying. As far a Mom, we should know something Thursday. Keep her in your prayers. Pray that God ease her worries.

God is good...all the time!

1 comment:

Sherry Drennan said...

Yeah LK! We are still praying for both of them! Hang in there, guys!