Sunday, March 15, 2009

It is your favorite time of year...Time Change!


I am still recovering. No, not from a major surgery - the dreaded Time Change! I do not know what it is about this time change, but I have been dragging all week. Whether it be at work, or at home...I have been tired!

My dad used to hate the time change too. Like father, like son, I think I am just like him. Even though we lose an hour when we "Spring Forward", I do prefer the longer days of daylight. It is the "Fall back" part that my Dad hated the most. He would start getting tired as soon as nightfall started to creep in.

I would be in favor of leaving the time as it is now. I hate Falling Back! Let's change the law! I believe Arizona does not observe the time change. Add Arkansas to this list!

Maybe it is everything that is going on, but hopefully, I will be back to normal soon. I need a burst of energy!

NOTES: Lizzie Kate's bump on the outside of her head has went down. We have an appointment with Children's Hospital on March 31st. It is my prayer that we are told that the spot inside is dissolving on its on.

Also, keep my mother in your prayers. She is facing cancer surgery in April. They do not know the extent of the cancer, and will not know until they get in there and check the lymph nodes. Please keep us in your prayers on both of these issues! We have already felt your prayers! Thanks!

No comments: