Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fun with Electrical Tape!

I have been trying to be a little creative lately with my pictures on Facebook. I mean, why do they have to be normal. Have a little fun! So, I had a vision, and went hunting for the supplies I would need for my next picture!

If you are like me, you never can find anything when you are looking for it. But, this was meant to be! I found a pair of scissors, and some black electrical tape - Bingo! My creative juices were brewing, so I headed off to the bathroom to use the mirror. I did not want anyone in the house to see me until I had on the finished product. It took three snips of the scissors, and I had my costume. I took my picture once it was completed and in place.




It has been said that one should not laugh at their jokes, but I could not help laughing at what I had created. Kelley saw me come out and wanted to see what I had done. Once she saw my face she said, "You are crazy!" I showed her the picture I took and it is on Facebook as we speak. I think it is a masterpiece. Of course, I had to show "Caker"...and she had to get in the act as well! I hate to tell everyone, but she is a lot like me! I hate to tell you, but I am proud she is. She tries to be funny, and does a good job at it.


So, be creative. Work with what you have around the house, and put on a happy face. Someone ought to write a song with some of those words.

4 comments:

Sherry Drennan said...

What is your "pipe" made out of? A toothbrusH?

Sharon Craig said...

I'm thinkin a reality show is next!!!

Philip said...

It is actually a drumstick for a kid's drum set.
I am all for a reality show.

The Brinkley Bunch said...

You are one crazy guy!