Friday, March 6, 2009

An Update on Lizzie Kate, and a New Prayer Request...Both Special to Me...

Lizzie Kate has been acting like her everyday normal self. You would never know she has had a skull fracture. Thank you for your prayers. We really have been comforted by all the expressions of love everyone has given us. I sense God's hand at work with Lizzie Kate. Now, if we can only hear when her appointment is from the doctor.

Now, for the not so good news. Today, my mother received some bad news regarding the biopsies she had. We are not sure what the prognosis, or the plan of treatment is right now. My mother will meet with her doctor this coming Thursday. I ask for everyone to pray for her. I pray that the Lord be with her duriing this time.

We took mom out to eat tonight. I think going out and being with my two girls helped take some things off her mind. Please keep her in your prayers in the days ahead.

No comments: