Monday, March 16, 2009

Interesting How Things Appear...


This Sunday I really enjoyed the music I heard in church so much, I put two of the songs on my player of my blog. The two songs I have added are, "Nothing But the Blood" by Matt Redman, and also "There Will be a Day", by Jeremy Camp.

When I added the songs today, it reminded me of messages I see in everyday life. After I decided to add the songs to my player, I clicked on the + sign to add them. A message came up that said, "Saved!" It also reminded me of the satellite radio we have in our Yukon. You can press the CAT button to scan the various categories of music, or stations that are available. If you press CAT and choose "Christian", the message "Seeking Christian" appears. I don't know...I just find that kind of thing neat. I better not advertise that too much, they will probably make changes to take the word "Christian" off of their display.

Look for God to speak to you in almost any way. You may find that He speaks to you in the most simplest ways. Seek and you will find Him!

No comments: