Thursday, January 15, 2009

Give me LaFiesta any day...


Today I got some take out from a Mexican restaurant that I have never at ate before. I have to admit, I have wanted to eat there primarily on their sign they have for their business. Does anyone else pick restaurants for the signage they have on their business, or is it just me?

Well, to be honest...I probably will stick with my old stand-by, La Fiesta. I got a beef burrito that had shredded beef in it. I had just told them when I ordered that I did not want shredded beef. Oh well...communication is at times an issue.

I put a picture of the signage on this post. You gotta love that little guy holding up a huge taco and it looks like a burrito up over his head.

The moral of this story...if you have a Mexican Restaurant you love...stick with that restaurant.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I agree. La Fiesta is hard to beat.