Wednesday, January 14, 2009

We miss you Abel!!!

Tonight we ate at LaFiesta. Lizzie Kate said, "I want to see Abel." I said, "He is not here. He is in Mexico." "I want to see him!", she said. I must admit, I have missed Abel myself. There is just something missing when he is not running the operation.

Abel has been gone too long! Where in the world is Abel? Now, all of a sudden I wonder if I am spelling his name right. My gosh, how can I make an A in spelling when I cannot even spell a 4-letter word right? How can I get on to my girls for missing a spelling word in school? Just a random thought...you know how I am.

Well, I better sign off here. It has been long enough...Abel we miss you. The restaurant is not the same without you. Am I right folks?

1 comment:

Tonia Hobbs said...

Yes! I wonder if he will come back?