Tuesday, January 20, 2009

"I want to be President"



A few days ago Morgan said to me, "I want to be President when I grow up." Don't laugh, we have had and will have worse choices to choose from in the future. After hearing what my daughter's future plans were, I told her that being the President was a really hard job. Morgan wanted to know why it was such a hard job? I said, "Because, as President you have many choices to make. And no matter what you decide, you will make someone mad." Morgan then said, "Well, I want to be President because I would like to stay in the White House!"

With that attitude, I would be a proud father if my daughter became the first female President of the United States! I am already proud - of both of my daughters.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Morgan for President 2040