Friday, January 2, 2009

Make 2009 a great year...


What will the year 2009, hold for you? At the end of a year, and the beginning of the next year, you will hear many "experts" give their opinions and predictions of what will happen in the coming year. Does it mean that is exactly what will happen...of course not! The way one approaches the year ahead can help better the outcome I believe. At least that is what I am counting on.

You may remember in earlier posts that I said one of my resolutions is to read more this year. I need to read my Bible more and I have other books I need to read as well. Well, yesterday I read the first day of the "One Year Chronological Bible." Hopefully, I will keep the streak alive tonight.

I think our attitudes also play a big part in how our year goes. That can be kind of tricky at times. There is so much against us in the world today. So, I need to keep a positive attitude.

In 2009, if you have any grudges, or disagreements with someone...work them out! You will be glad you did. No need to be bitter with someone.

We all have those "unspoken" issues that I talked about a few posts back. Pray about them. Ask God for His guidance in working through those issues.

All of these are just some thoughts I had to help you have a better 2009! Now, I like you need to go to work!

No comments: