Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Baby it's hot outside...


Remember the song that has the lyrics, "Baby it's cold outside?" Well, baby it's hot outside! Which reminds me...Thank God for inventing deodorant! Where would we be without that stuff?

I am reminded that I always think it is too hot to work, but if I want to go golf or watch a ballgame it is fine. Oh well, that is just how we are wired I guess.

Well, I rambled enough here today. I post what comes to my mind at the time, and right now it is the heat! Now you know the method of my madness of posting. But, you probably already figured that out from my spicy mustard post!

2 comments:

Sharon Craig said...

The spicy mustard comment is one of the funniest I've ever heard.

I have an idea. 1. Walk on the pavement at high noon. 2. Eat a big bag of porkskins without any liquid. 3. Wrap up in wool and lay out by the pool. Let me know how it goes.
Nuttin but luv,
Sharon

Sharon Craig said...

it's hot as a mink-a-jumpin.(i don't know what that means, but it seems to get the point over)

useless trivia of the day: you get wetter when you run in the rain than you do if you walk.