Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Score that is Hard to Beat...

Yesterday, I took my daughter Morgan golfing - real golf. Well, at least it was on a real golf course. She has wanted to go golfing for sometime. We went to Deer Trails in Fort Chaffee.

The man was nice that ran the counter. Since it was Morgan's first time, he gave her a pink golf ball and a Ping visor. So, we really had a good experience there.

Morgan and I had a great day together. She hit some balls off of the tee, hit some from the fairway, and putted on the greens. Once she hit a ball off of the tee and it went a pretty good distance in the air. I knew I was in trouble and would have my hands full. I was going to be challenged by a real golfer.

Once we finished our day of golf, Morgan said, "We did not put our scores on the scorecard." "Well fill it in." I said.

Morgan put her "scores" on the scorecard. On four of Morgan's holes, she had three hole-in-ones, and one Zero!

Yes, scores like that are hard to beat!

No comments: