Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Mike Francis has arrived in Spain...


Mike left yesterday and is now deployed in Spain for three months. Please continue to keep him and his family in your prayers as he serves our country. Keep all of those who serve in our armed forces in your prayers as well.

Last night at about 3:50 a.m., I heard a beep. I checked my cell phone and I had a text message received from Mike at 3:31 a.m., that said, "Hey Buddy! I made it to Madrid." At first I thought I would go right back to bed after reading it. But, after clearing the cobwebs from my eyes, I prayed to God and thanked him for giving Mike a safe trip. I prayed that he would watch over him in the days ahead and give him a safe trip home.

It is good to know that someone thinks of you enough to send you a text message at any time and from anywhere.

Please keep him and his family in your prayers!

No comments: