Friday, July 25, 2008

My brother's new website is open for MAD Pizza...


I know many of you have made the trek up to Northwest Arkansas and visited my brother's pizza place, The Mad Pizza Company. Well, I just wanted to inform you their website is now up and running again - www.themadpizzacompany.com.

Check out the website, and better yet go try their pizza if you have not already done so. You will be glad you did. For you guys, I recommend trying out their MAD Buffalo! If you love pizza, you gotta try this place. I am going to see if I can get some kind of advertising fee for this post!

2 comments:

Nelson Brock said...

Yeah...MAD Pizza is the best!!!!
Thanks for the recommendation Philip!!! You're the AD Man for MAD Pan.

Sharon Craig said...

I love me some pizza...be right over.
Sharon
ps butterflies were first known as flutterbys.