Monday, July 21, 2008

Here's where it all started...


It was seven years ago today...(it almost sounds like the lyrics to the Beatles song, "Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band"), that I married Kelley. It was probably the hottest day in the history of mankind. I almost passed out. I think it was 105 degrees outside, and 125 degrees inside. Thankfully, I made it, and the rest is as they say history.

Not only have we been blessed with each other, but we have two girls that I would not give up for anything in the world, Morgan and Lizzie Kate. God has truly blessed us during our marriage.

I just want to take this time to say - I love you Kelley! Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

Sharon Craig said...

it seems like only yesterday that you and kelley got married. hasn't it been fun? watching the two of you makes me laugh. there's never a dull moment with you and your 3 girls. keep it that way.
love,
sharon