Monday, July 28, 2008

Yes, it's Monday!


Just to be honest with you, I did not want to get out of bed today. There I was laying in bed, running my morning ritual through my head. Usually, it doesn't take that long for me to get ready for work. I get up, shower, brush my teeth, towel off, throw my clothes on, and presto - I am out the door. But, then I remembered...I had to shave. If I didn't shave, I knew I would eventually wolf-out today. So, I happily got out of bed. : ^(

I head to work knowing I will be staring at triple-digit temperatures today. I no more than sit in my chair at my desk when I start to think..."Man it is hot in here!" The air is out - great! It is 83.3 degrees Fahrenheit in our office right now as we speak! I am looking for a towel boy. I feel like I just got out of the sauna at the country club!

Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

1 comment:

Sharon Craig said...

It's as hot as a mink-a-jumpin. Look, if the ac is still out tomorrow, put ice on your pressure points. One pressure point is on the back of your knee (by the way, did you know there's not a name for the back of your knee except "back of your knee"). That should be a cute pic for you to display on your blog. Stay cool dude.
Love,
Sharon