Monday, July 7, 2008

If there was any doubt what I would write about...


If there was any doubt what I would write about today, it was quickly put to rest once I received a call from my daughter Morgan at work.

She said, "Daddy, have you told anyone at work that I made Jesus the Boss of my life? I have told a lot of people."

Wow, does that make one think? If that question does not hit you right between the eyes nothing will. How many opportunities do we have to share Jesus with others? How many people do we come in contact with on a daily basis? We do not need to keep what we have inside us. Tell someone about Jesus today. Let's work on being bold for Christ.

Kelley and I are still talking to our Morgan on her decision. We want to make sure she understands everything. But, she continues to say that Jesus is the Boss of her life.

Guess what? Once I am done here, I am going to tell some people at work that my daughter is making Jesus the Boss of her life, and I am very proud of her!

Pray for wisdom and understanding.

No comments: