Thursday, July 31, 2008

Help NASA...stay in bed!


Has there ever been a time when you did not want to get out of bed? Well, now you are in luck! I just read a story where you can go to work for NASA and stay in bed for three consecutive months. You are paid $10 per hour, or about $17,000 over the course of the study.

My favorite line in the piece states..."They can shower, surf the Internet, and watch DVDs, all while remaining in bed." OK, I am thinking how in the world does one shower while laying in bed? I may not be a rocket scientist or even a scientific rocket, but wouldn't your bed be a mess after a good shower? I know, I for one enjoy a good early morning shampooing while watching my favorite DVDs in bed!

You can read the full story at www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,395181,00.html.

I just wanted to share this job opportunity with everyone i know. I better go for now.

Remember, enjoy life today...smile!

1 comment:

Sharon Craig said...

Sounds like a winner!!!
Sharon