Friday, August 1, 2008

Wow! My blog is getting International attention!


Yes, my blog is getting international attention. It is not everyday one gets mentioned on the Mike Francis blog from Spain. I especially enjoyed his July 31st post. You need to check out his blog at www.hereswhatigot.blogspot.com. He has his laptop now and I am sure we will see some Pulitzer Award winning journalism coming each and every day.

Like Mike said, blogging is addictive, but it is also a lot of fun. I think everyone should try it. The best thing about it, is that it does not cost you a dime! Everyone has a story to tell, and you need to tell it.

My co-worker has a blog as well. She has some great insight on everyday life and raising a family. See Ashley's blog at www.justkidding-ashley.blogspot.com.

Well, until next time...Take care of yourself - my gosh, I am starting to sound like Jerry Springer! Remember to enjoy life...smile!

1 comment:

Sharon Craig said...

you crack me up...you need a radio mic. honestly, if you had your own radio show it would the coolest show in the WORLD. i'm sure those other blogs are good, probably even great, but yours is the greatest!!!
have a good weekend, and get outside in this beautiful weather...NOT!!!
sharon