Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Little Tougher in the Afternoon for Kelley...


The afternoon was not as kind to Kelley on the bus yesterday. It seems that more people ride the bus home, as opposed to catching it to ride to school. You do not know where to let people off unless they tell you. She said many told her at almost the last instant. So, the afternoon was a little tougher on her. She also had to sweep out her bus. Keep her in your prayers!

This morning I had both girls to take to school. I think everything went pretty well. Lizzie was a little more tired this morning and wanted me to hold her a little longer before I left her at Preschool. I am happy to report that she did not cry...so, maybe things are OK there.

Then we headed to Morgan's school for her first day in First Grade. I introduced her to her teacher. Morgan saw many of her friends, so I think Morgan will be glad to be back in school. After talking to a few of her friends, we went back to her room and once Morgan seemed acclimated, she said, "Bye!" I knew that was my cue to leave. Morgan gave me a hug. When I asked her for a kiss, she looked around, (looked to see who was looking I am sure) then gave me a quick peck. I mean come on, she is growing up! She can't kiss her dad in front of everyone!

No visual of Kelley this morning. She said she saw Morgan and I. Oh well, everyone should be so lucky as to see me! Just kidding!

I am going to leave you with what I think is a funny clip of one of my heroes...Uncle Arthur from Bewitched. Remember to turn the sound down on my player at the bottom of my blog. Enjoy!!!

No comments: