Saturday, August 2, 2008

Taking it to The Rock!


Well, I am blogging tonight from Little Rock. Heat seems to follow me. Little Rock broke a record today. It was 104 degrees! Can you believe it? I guess it could be worse. I could be the polar bear at the Little Rock Zoo.

Kelley's sister Lexie, met us at Larry's Pizza West (my brother's restaurant) to eat. The girls then went to try on dresses for Lexie's upcoming wedding. While they did this, yours truly went to Academy Sports and dreamed about owning some better golf equipment. Maybe some day that dream will come true.

Later that evening we ate at Buffalo Grill. They have great burgers and it has always been a favorite haunt of mine. For some that did not know, I used to live in Little Rock.

I am putting all this in my blog as Lizzie Kate is singing..."Twinkle, twinkle, little star", and her A, B, C's! I love it. Morgan is also here for moral support.

I will write more later! Remember to enjoy life...smile!

1 comment:

Sharon Craig said...

Comments concerning latest blog are as follows:
1. I love Larry's pizza. Please tell me you saved a piece for me.
2. A polar bear at the zoo? Shoot me!!!
3. Did you know that "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and the ABC song have the same melody? (you're singing it, aren't you?)
4. Just think, it's only the first week of August...it WILL get warmer. Get ready freddy!!

Sharon