Monday, August 25, 2008

Tis the Season...


No, it is not Christmas yet. It is the political season. A time to spread good tidings of great joy to all people. A time to uplift your fellow man or woman, whichever may it may be. The Democratic Convention convenes tonight. All I have to say is...Thank goodness for TV Land and DirecTv! I am not picking sides, because I will feel the same way during the Republican Convention. Forgive me for not being stationed in my easy chair while soaking in both conventions. I feel like I will have plenty of time hearing each side as they volley their ideas back and forth over the airwaves in the next few months. So, let's see which candidate can spend $50 million dollars first.

Sorry, that I have not posted as much lately. Since school has started, i have needed a little kick start.

Good to see my friend Mike has made an enhancement to his column. He is now allowing literary geniuses to make comments. Post one there today...www.hereswhatigot.blogspot.com. Mike is on an adventure, and I am sure he would like for you to keep in touch. Let him know how much you appreciate him for his sacrifice and service to our country!

Also, keep a little boy by the name of Mason in your prayers. He has had some health issues that we are just going to turn over to the Lord! Pray for him today and often.

I will have more later I promise. I know I have to keep feeding the monster I have created here. The public hungers for more, and it is up to us Hemingway's to fill their hearts with joy. OK, you can quit laughing now.

5 comments:

Mike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike said...

My first comment had a lot of spelling errors so I deleted it and re-posted.
Keep up the excellent literary works. I am sure that one day we will both be considered great authors such as the likes of Hemingway, Dickens, and others.

Philip said...

I hate to brag, but I think you are right Mike!!

Jeb said...

thanks for the prayers for Mason.

Sharon Craig said...

I don't know Mason, but I will write his name on my bathroom mirror and pray for him and his family.
Love,
Sharon