Monday, August 18, 2008

The Day has come!!!


School is starting today and it is official...Kelley is driving a school bus near you. She just went out the front door. Once I figure out her entire route, I will be sure to let everyone know that has driving concerns. Just kidding. I have heard that she is not that bad of driver. Keep her in your prayers. I think she is a little nervous, but she will do fine.

Now, as I finish this post, I need to get ready...get two girls up and dressed...head to Memaw's to drop off Morgan, then take Lizzie Kate to her first day of Preschool. Morgan's first day of school is tomorrow. Sounds like fun, huh? I will be sure to let you know how Kelley's first day of driving went. I know everyone is on the edge of their seats waiting to hear how her day goes. I will also give you the details of my fate today - like anyone really cares. I know Kelley is the drawing card here.

I hear Lizzie coming around...I am outta here! I am ready to roll!

No comments: