Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Life Group has a new teacher...

It looks like John Ciesla is going to be the new teacher in the Life Group (Sunday School Class) that I attend. I know many have been praying that God would send someone to our class after Tony Scantling was led in a different direction. We definitely appreciated everything Tony and his wife Gina did for us. We appreciated their faithfulness and their service.

Pray for our class as we move forward. Sunday our class studied our strengths, our weaknesses and the importance of our Life Group. We had a good open discussion, and I think everyone sees areas in which we can improve.

How important is music to our worship? There are so many times that I have a tune stuck in my head...no jokes please! Well, I had a song on my mind today. It was our song of invitation this past Sunday. The name of the song is Rescue. I really like the words. I am posting it today. Turn down the sound of my player in my Blog below and enjoy!

1 comment:

Sharon Craig said...

I love that song. Crud, I've missed yall.
Hugs and kisses to all.
Sharon