Saturday, July 26, 2008

Time to get motivated...


It is Saturday morning, you take a quick look at the 7-day forecast, and you think what project can I tackle today...right! It looks like we are scheduled to have 100 plus degree temperatures for the next five days, and the next two are hovering near that mark as well. So, seize the day. I would say one may need sunscreen in the days ahead. You may want to go to Sam's Club, because you are going to need it in large quantities it looks like.

In other matters, my Cardinals have now lost five games in a row. Needless to say I am in agony. We need another bat and a reliever. But, what do I know? I am not the General Manager. Ok, you might as well throw another starting pitcher in there as well since we are making a wish list.

I better get off...I have work to do. The wife just got home and she is cracking the whip. Later!

1 comment:

Sharon Craig said...

I don't know if you know this about me, but I can hit a ball outta the park. Sign my tail up.
I"m not sure what a receiver is in baseball, but I'm thinkin I might be able to do that if it doesn't involve running. I don't like to run.
Tell Kelley to put the whip down and go outside and lay on a plastic lounger for about an hour. Not only will she be as red as a deer, but she'll be slippin and slidin in sweat. Doesn't that sound fun?
Later dude,
Sharon