Wednesday, July 30, 2008

This and that...

Just wanted to hit a few things quick. I see that my buddy Mike Francis who is deployed in Spain has received his new laptop. Hopefully, we will see more blogging from this great American storyteller. Remember, you can click on the American flag on the right side of my blog and it will take you directly to his site...www.hereswhatigot.blogspot.com.

Well, the tallies are in and it looks like there is a consensus on how I should end all of my posts...some may want me to just end my posts permanently. Ha! Ha! But, I must trudge on to give the American people what they want. And they want me and my humor and I am here to deliver.

Till next time. Enjoy life...smile!

2 comments:

Sharon Craig said...

Your blog makes my day. I can't wait to read it everyday. Phillip, you make everyone around you happy. If laughter is the best medicine, you're the drug of choice. Thanks for making my heart smile.

Sharon
ps it's impossible to lick your elbow.

Sharon Craig said...

You tried to lick your elbow, didn't you?

Reagan said if you're so bloomin happy why don't you cook something.
Later dude,
Sharon