Friday, September 26, 2008

FIREPROOF

Last night Kelley and I attended a special screening our church had arranged of the new movie Fireproof, starring Kirk Cameron. The movie is actually being released today to the public.

We might have had better seats if I had not insisted on getting popcorn. But, after standing in line for my corn, I was lucky to take my assigned seat on the second row. I think I had the same seats for the Indiana Jones new flick. Actually, this movie was not that hard to watch from that locale. At least it was not in 3-D!

The best thing about this movie is that it not only went over the complexities of marriage, but it also showed the plan of salvation to those who are lost. Marriages are under attack more today than they have ever been. In this movie, I believe men and women alike can take in tips on strengthening their marriage. I am so glad that a Christian movie is playing in our local theatres. I pray that all Christians support this movie where we can get Hollywood to show more.

No comments: