Monday, September 29, 2008

Things I realized over the weekend...


Have you ever had one of those weekends where you come to realize a few things? You know, you just have time to think and thoughts come rolling through your head? Well, it happens to me all the time. I am constantly thinking. If anyone ever needed to be in a "Think Tank", it should have been me.

Here is a sample of some of my thoughts I had over the weekend:

I came to the realization after watching a little of the original movie, The Parent Trap, that one of my co-workers looks like Hayley Mills. I asked 4 people in my office if she reminded them of her, and all to a man/woman gave me the thumbs up. I love it when I am right. It so rarely happens.

Also, keeping on The Parent Trap theme, I emailed my sister Karen and told her I thought her son Logan reminded me of a young Brian Keith. She said she did not know about that! I believe he does.

OK, I promise I am off of The Parent Trap for now. While driving in the Yukon yesterday for about 5 hours, I came to an interesting observation while eating one of my favorite snack foods Gardetto's. My gosh...if Gardetto's was an illegal drug I would have been in jail a long time ago. I am addicted when I eat that snack...

Anyway, while eating my snack, I got thinking about Heaven...Do you ever wonder what Heaven is going to be like? Well, I was thinking how Heaven would have everything we need. We have all heard that Heaven will be a "Land flowing with milk and honey." No more pain. No more sorrow. Then I thought while eating my snack...Surely Gardetto's will be there.

4 comments:

Sharon Craig said...

...and peanut M&M's.

Mike said...

I believe Gardettos will be in Heaven as well. I bet that manna that God dropped everyday in the desert was actually Gardettos, whadda think? Ok, maybe not!

Ashley said...

I am hoping Chick-fil-a will also be in Heaven and the drive thru line will always be short.

Sherry Drennan said...

And there will be pretty salt water pools in heaven and we can all have one and not have to share....