Friday, September 19, 2008

Take me to Lunch!


In our office we have been celebrating Customer Service Appreciation Week. We topped it all off today with a visit to the local Peking Palace/Shogun. It was a good meal and our cook put on a pretty good show. But, a few things were missing.

I had heard during lunch they do not put on as an impressive show as they do at night. Some things that I missed out on today were,and in no particular order...

1. The old flipping the used egg shells to the top of the hat trick.
2. The cook using the spatula to see if anyone can catch the tossed food in their mouth.

3. And my favorite not performed today...the stacking of onions to make a flaming volcano.

Oh well, I guess you do not get the full show when you just pay the lunch price - Bummer!

I watched intently today...I am going to buy some silver tin salt and pepper shakers and do the old tapping the sides with a spatula as I use them. I think I can do that one.

Well, I better go. Until we meet again.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Hey buddy! I agree that the highest point of Gibraltar would make a great photo for Upward point. Feel free to take the highest point picture. If you can't save it directly from my blog page, let me know and I'll e-mail it to you!