Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Investigation Continues...


Last night I began the interrogation of Lizzie Kate...a.k.a., "The Caker." I regret to report that I got nowhere fast on the case at hand. I even point blank asked her, "Where did you put my cell phone case Liz?" I got an answer, but basically all you could hear was crickets.

I put her on the phone with my brother Mark. He tried to dig it out of her. Nada, nothing, zilch...no clues came out during his questioning. So, on to my next plan.

I decided to try a higher power and say a prayer out loud where she could hear me. Here is a transcript of my prayer...

"Lord, I pray that you will help Lizzie Kate remember where my cell phone case is. Impress on her soul to tell me where it is Lord." Lizzie Kate sitting right next to me said, "Press on my soul? I don't want anyone to press on my soul." That got a big giggle out of Kelley.

Kelley tried the old "I'll call Santa Claus and tell him what you did." Lizzie took me on a few wild goose chases - still nothing. Needless to say, I am wore out. I have got to take a break. I think my next move may be to visit a psychic. Well, maybe not. I have seen it work on television, but I really do not buy into this theory in the real world.

If anyone has any visions as to where my cell phone case is, let me know. It does not look like Lizzie Kate is talking any time soon. I think she knows her rights and just will not crack. No matter how much pressure she is under. I have a feeling if I can just find my cell phone case, her DNA will be all over it.

1 comment:

Sharon Craig said...

Your family needs to be a reality show... it would be a number one show. American Idol couldn't hold a candle to it. Bring in the camera crew.
Love,
Sharon