Monday, September 22, 2008

It is Monday...I am tired!


Why am I so tired today? Is everyone tired after a weekend, or is it just me? I just can't seem to get going today. I have been yawning all morning. I just did it again. Also, what makes one yawn after seeing someone yawn? What's up with that?

Well, my family was pretty busy this weekend. We went to the Hog game on Saturday. The game was a debacle...Bama 49, Hogs 14. What a horrible game. You add the game, the warm sunny day and two kids, and you have a recipe for fun right there!

At church Sunday night, we honored Bro. Dewey. Bro. Dewey is leaving our church to become the Senior Pastor over at Westwood. We will miss him! He has always been a source of encouragement and kind words to me. He is great at something I am not - knowing names.

Well, the Hogs play Texas this weekend. Normally, I get excited about this game. Eventually, I will probably get excited, but I will approach the game with cautious optimism.

I gotta go to lunch. Since I am yawning, I might as well go eat!

1 comment:

Sharon Craig said...

Phillip Darr...Next time I see you I'm gonna give you the right hook. I"m yawning like crazy. Just mentioning that makes me yawn (see, there I go again).
Ü
Sharon