Wednesday, September 3, 2008

If you were praying for rain, well...


It looks like your prayers have been answered. Tell the truth...how many of you have been perusing your local phone directories looking for someone named Noah? We have not quite made it to 40 days and 40 nights yet, but we are getting our fair share into day 2. If you see any animals running around in pairs you may want to take cover.

Some things I have made note of during Hurricane, now tropical depression Gustav's arrival locally - You are going to get wet. There is no way out of that. It is late in the day and my feet are not dry yet. Another thing I noticed is that not everyone owns an umbrella. For those that do own umbrellas, their fate is not always kind. Why is it that we get a big laugh when someones umbrella turns inside-out? That is unless it happens to us. I must say I did witness one poor soul where this happened. I must admit...I chuckled. I know it is going to happen to me next I can assure you.

Well, I better close for now, the ferry will be leaving shortly for home. Just kidding, but it sure feels that way. Maybe I will watch the movie the "Perfect Storm" soon. If I am going to be around water, I might as well go all out!

Remember to keep Mason and Mike in your prayers!

1 comment:

Sharon Craig said...

Did you know that you get wetter when you run in the rain than you do when you walk in the rain? Yep.